- May 25, 2020
- Posted by: Panvicta
Influencer Marketing To Amplify Your Reviews Management.
Consumers taking such extreme measures to avoid advertising makes it increasingly more difficult for brands to keep up with the digital landscape. So where do you turn? The smart move would be influencer marketing.
When you look at the stats below, it makes sense why influencer marketing is such a popular tactic to drive sales:
- When it comes to millennials, only 1% of them trust advertisements. However, 33% of them trust blog reviews for their purchases.
- Around 40% of people reported that they purchased a product online after seeing it used by an influencer on YouTube, Instagram, or Twitter.
- 71% of influencers believe that it’s an honest and authentic voice that keeps their audience engaged.
- According to a study by Tomoson, influencer marketing yields a $6.50 return on investment for every dollar spent.
It’s easy to see why influencer marketing is red-hot right now, but where is it heading? And more importantly, how can you capitalize on it?
What Is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is leveraging the reach of an existing influencer who has built a large following and strong brand reputation in a particular niche to support your brand. Also endorse your product, or co-create content, with the intent to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
Goal Setting and Key Metric Tracking
The big three goals around IM are:
- Building Brand Awareness. Building your brand online can be measured with follower count, likes, and engagement like comments, use of your hashtags, and shares.
- Attracting A New Target Market. Attracting a new target market encompasses everything in brand awareness, but in an entirely new space or product line. For this, you need influencers who can build buzz and drive targeted traffic.
- Facilitating Lead Generation. Everything leads up to this: more sales. Getting more leads and customers are easily tracked with conversions and sales. But it can be tricky to track sources directly unless you deploy specific codes or landing pages for each influencer.
Once your goals are set, shift your attention to how you’ll measure the ROI of your IM campaign.
Compare the results from IM against your results from other marketing channels to determine if influencer marketing has an ROI worth continuing.
Panvicta Will Amplify Your Online Reputation Management With Influencer Marketing To Get The Optimal Results For Your Brand Or Business Needs!